BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 18, 2011

hye...
sorry that i kept posting...
it is that i don't have anything anymore to do
well...
here it comes
i want to advise to my fellow friends...
syasya...
mimie...
ah...
syieda...
zhafir...
paan...
habib...
n all my friends that is not single...
take care of your partner carefully
coz they might break your heart...
like i did...
i was shocked first...
but now...
i could see things more clearly...
it is not necessary to be sad anymore...
i got friends...family....sisters..
i've been exaggerating things...
haha...
i've lying all along...
it hurts when i tried to forget about her...
the solution is...
i kept the memories of her deep inside me...
not trying to forget her...
instead...
i just carry on with my life...
let bygones be bygones...
like i always said...
KEEP MOVING FORWARD
owh...this is rahmah..
n to Rahmah Hayati...
tq for making this year the best among my 15 years..
i won't forget you..
i'll let you have the peace you wanted badly..
n don't worry about me..
i'm fine..
i'm ok now..
i got everything i need..
bye2...

0 comments: