BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 18, 2011

heelllppp meeee!!!!!

ggaaahhh,...
i'm really loosing it...
i've been talking to my inner self for the whole day...
for ex...

me: why did she did this to me?

inner self:  coz u aren't caring enough maybe
me: that's not it... i've been caring all along.

inner self: then? or maybe....just maybe...she'd found somebody else... somebody better than u

me: nah.....i'd knew her since 11..... she's not that type....
      maybe when i get home from the mosque....she'll wait for me on the front door...

inner self: hisham....you're really loosing it....this is not a fairy tail like in the movies.

me: but.... i'm still confused....why so sudden?

inner self: just forget about it.....look at the bright side....you're free now...isn't that what u always wanted?

me: well yeah....but not in this condition....

iner self: hrrmmm....you're a pain in the ass u know.....hrrm....how about u just follow mimie's idea?
this is mimie
me: what? the teaching my friends about tennis? no way......don't you remember? rahmah IS my pillar of support.....without her i'm nothing...zeerrooooo.......

this is rahmah....my ex...she's cute...isn't it?
inner self: aargghh.....that's your problem....not mine..

me: well....you're my inner self....you should know me better.. 

inner self: you just closed all the doors to your heart...i can't enter it anymore...arggh...last chances....
either u pull yourself back or i'm leaving....

me: you're leaving too? no way.....i really need somebody at this time..

inner self: ok...ok....here my idea....how about u just follow her demands?

me: her demands? u meant .... peace n solitary? that's fine by me....i'll give her peace.... for how long?
      a day? a week? or even a millennium

inner self: neither....i meant...forever....seriously...u should find someone else..

me: someone else? no way....! or should i?

p/s...please leave a comment.....i really need suggestions now...

1 comments:

shahira hamzah said...

your inner self was right.. make new move dude! there are a lot of nice girls out there.. you got a look and brain.. no one will decline you including me i guess..:)